Father’s Day & Welcome Back to Church Celebration June 21 at 11 AM
On Friday, the NB Government lifted the cap on the number of people gathering in controlled venues including churches. Occupancy is now based on the ability to maintain physical distancing between participants that are not close friends and family.
The Pentecostals are thrilled to announce that we are returning to our regularly scheduled worship services beginning next week (Wednesday at 7P – Adult Bible Study & Student Ministry; Sunday at 11A & 6P)!
TOMORROW, JUNE 21ST, EVERYONE IS WELCOME to the 11 AM Father’s Day and Welcome Back Celebration Service! We are thrilled to be TOGETHER IN THE SANCTUARY for the first time in 3 months!
To ensure the proper social distancing and sanitation requirements of NB Public Health, please observe the following guidelines:
- Sit with your family (members of your household and extended family including parents, grandparents, children, teens, siblings, in-laws, etc.). This will ensure that we have enough seats for everyone while maintaining social distancing. Keep 3 empty chairs between you and the next individual or family.
- No contact – handshakes, hugs etc., with anyone outside of your household. Friendly waves and smiles are encouraged. We will not pass offering plates, however, you can give via the debit card kiosk and offering box in the foyer or e-transfer to email@example.com. When the service concludes, each section will be dismissed separately. Please exit via the marked exit door as quickly as possible and ENJOY CONVERSATIONS ONLY OUTSIDE away from the entrance.
- Sanitizing is required. Hand sanitizing stations are located inside the foyer entrance. Masks are optional; however, we strongly encourage the use of masks for elders and the medically vulnerable. Please follow the traffic flow signs indicating the entrance and exit points. Our cleaning crews will deep clean the building prior to each service.
- No children or youth classes. Due to the difficulty with maintaining social distancing requirements among children and the small size of our classrooms, we are unable to offer classes for children or youth at this time. Children should always remain with parents.
- If you are at risk or not feeling well, we encourage you to enjoy the service via our livestream at facebook.com/miramichichurch.
We can’t wait to see you ALL IN CHURCH!
NOTE: There is no evening service on June 21